Terms of Service
These Terms of Service (“Terms of Service” or “Agreement”) are intended to make you aware of the terms and conditions of your use of the Animaye.com website, any derivative website(s) on which these Terms of Service are posted, any Content (as defined herein), or other products or services that are offered or provided by Animaye.com (collectively, the “Site”).
The disclaimers, terms, and conditions on this page are of general application and may be supplemented by additional policies, procedures, disclaimers, guidelines, rules, terms, or conditions of specific application disclosed by Animaye.com, including through a registration process or other means. In the event of a conflict between the Terms of Service and any additional policies, procedures, disclaimers, guidelines, rules, terms, or conditions of specific application, the additional policies, procedures, disclaimers, guidelines, rules, terms, or conditions of specific application shall control.
Animaye.com reserves the right, at its discretion, to change, modify, add or remove portions of these Terms of Service at any time.By using OR OTHERWISE ACCESSING the Site, CREATING, REGISTERING, OR ACCESSING AN ACCOUNT, posting or downloading Content, WIDGETS, or any other information to or from the Site, you hereby agree to, and shall be subject to, these Terms of Service.If you do not UNEQUIVOCALLY agree, you may not use OR OTHERWISE ACCESS the Site, post or download Content, or any other information to or from the Site.
- Using Animaye.com refers to accessing, clicking, browsing, or performing any activities that connect to or make use of Animaye.com.
- “Content” refers to data or media in any form. This includes, but isn’t limited to text, photos, illustrations, audio, and video.
- The words “you” and “your” refer to you, the user who upon reading this agreement accepts the terms.
- The words “we” and “us” refer to Animaye.com
- “User Content” refers to any and all content submitted to Animaye.com by users, as a collective group.
- “Your Content” refers to any and all content that you, personally, submit or make available. This includes, but isn’t limited to reviews, ratings, information, and invitations displayed on your profile.
- “Animaye.com Content” refers to any and all content created or made available by Animaye.com
- “Third Party Content” refers to any and all content created or made available by data providers who license data usage to Animaye.com, other parties, or its users.
3. Restrictions.By reading this you agree to abstain from participation or encouragement of any and all of the following activities:
- Violate the Animaye.com Terms of Service or any and all laws that apply.
- Use Animaye.com to stalk, defraud, harass, or otherwise harm any other person or their reputation.
- Use Animaye.com for discriminatory or biased purposes.
- Create excessive and unwarranted network traffic.
- Use any software or device to manipulate the Site to operate in a way that is unlike the way it was intended to operate.
- Use Animaye.comto affect regular search results in any way, for example, keyword spamming.
- Use Animaye.com to solicit minors for information or cause harm to minors.
- Use the Site to crack encryption codes or passwords, interfere with security, or for any purposes that cause harm to the Site or Content.
- Use Animaye.com or Content found within as a means of spreading damaging items. This includes, but is not limited to viruses, worms, or Trojan horses.
- Use Animaye.com to submit or present illegal or pornographic content.
- Use Animaye.com in any way that might create a conflict of interest or the appearance of a conflict of interest.This includes, but is not limited to soliciting reviews or trading reviews with other businesses.
- Unlawfully reverse engineer any part of Animaye.com.
- Remove, disable, damage, or interfere in any way with any of Animaye.comsecurity structures that limit Site use or inhibit unlicensed copying of any content.
- Attempt to achieve unauthorized access to any part of the Site, including computer systems, user accounts, or connected networks by means of password mining, hacking, or any other illegal and/or unethical methods.
- Mine Site data, process, or record any data about Animaye.com or its users.
- Abuse the Site or Site content (other than Your Content) through modification, translation, sale, reproduction, or distribution of Site Content or the Site itself.
- Omit or manipulate any part of Animaye.com intellectual property, including copyrights, trademarks, or other exclusive rights’ notices on anything copied, printed, or distributed from the Site.
- Access, index, or scrape the Site or content using any automatic or somewhat automatic method as a means to (a) reformat any part of Animaye.com, (b) develop or occupy a database of business-focused evaluations, or (c) take any action that will impose or have the potential to impose an excessive burden on our systems.
- Use Animaye.com in any way that infringes upon the rights of users or third parties. This includes any and all rights, both proprietary and intellectual. This includes but it not limited to moral, patent, copyright, privacy, trademark, trade secret, and publicity.
4. User Accounts. For access to some of Animaye.comt’s features, you may be prompted to create an account or log in using a Facebook account or other user-generated account. If you do not have a personal Facebook account you will need to create one in order to access the features. In the event you agree to register an account, you will select and/or receive a username and password upon providing registration information and successfully completing the registration process. This account is personal to you, and you will not share it or allow any other person to utilize your account. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your username and password and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your username and password. You agree to: (a) immediately notify Animaye.com in the event your registration information changes; (b) immediately notify Animaye.com in the event you learn of or have reason to suspect any unauthorized use of your account or other breach of security; (c) exit from your account at the end of each session; and (d) defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Animaye.com from any loss or damage arising from unauthorized use of your username or password. You also agree that you will provide truthful and accurate information during the registration process. Animaye.com may refuse to grant a particular username to you for any reason, including, without limitation, in the event Animaye.com determines that such username impersonates someone else, is protected by trademark or other proprietary rights law, or is vulgar or otherwise offensive.
By registering for an account, you consent to the collection of your data, including, without limitation, your registration information, by Animaye.com and processing of such data by Animaye.com in connection with your use of the Site. You consent to the technical processing and transmission involved in your use of the Site, including, without limitation, your registration information, and you acknowledge that such process may involve: (a) transmission of such data over various networks; and (b) modifying such data to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Animaye.com does not take responsibility for any activity linked to your personal account.
- “Personal Accounts” refer to social media accounts that are used for your own individual, non-commercial purposes. By reading this, you agree to provide truthful and comprehensive information about yourself when producing your personal account. You may not create multiple personal accounts or impersonate another individual in any way.
- “Business Accounts” refer to accounts used solely to represent a business. To create a business account, you must be an authorized representative of the business, and you must register using a Facebook account. By reading this, you agree to submit truthful and comprehensive information about yourself and the business when producing your business account. You may not create more than one business account for the same organization or register business e-mail addresses without authorization.
5. Content and Responsibility.Your Content is exclusively your responsibility. You assume any and all risks associated with Your Content. This includes, but is not limited to reliance on accuracy, entirety, or usefulness and disclosures that reveal your identity. Upon posting content on Animaye.com, you signify personal ownership and/or authorization to use the posted content.Animaye.com accepts no liability for Your Content. You may not infer in any way that Your Content is endorsed or supported by Animaye.com. You may be found liable if (a) Your Content violates any third-party rights, both proprietary and intellectual. This includes, but is not limited to copyright, privacy right, publicity, trade secret, patent, trademark, or moral right; or (b) Your Content contains information that is fraudulent or intentionally misleading, information that harms minors, information containing pornography or hate speech, unlawful information, or information that violates or encourages others to violate laws or regulations.
6. Content Permissions.Your Content may be displayed on Animaye.com, assimilated into other works, used in promoting, distributed, or used for any other lawful purpose. By posting your content or making it available, you grant irrevocable permission to use your content for any purpose.You also consent to waive any moral rights, credit claims, and declarations for Your Content.
8. Third Parties.
- You may see links to other websites (“third party sites”).
- Responsibility for third party content lies with third party Sites and not with Animaye.com. Third party Sites are not endorsed or coordinated by Animaye.com.
9. Site Availability.We reserve the right to update, modify, or discontinue Animaye.com at any time, for any reason, at our discretion, without notice or liability.
10. Ownership. Animaye.com content elements include interactive features, computer code, products, visual interfaces, software, cumulative user reviews and ratings, and all other elements of Animaye.com’s user and third-party content. You acknowledge that the Site may contain or provide access to Content or other information, software, photos, video, text, graphics, music, sounds, or other material provided by Animaye.com or third parties that are protected by copyrights, patents, trademarks, trade secrets, or other proprietary rights, and that these rights are valid and protected in all forms, media, and technologies existing now or hereafter developed.Modifying, distributing, reproducing, exhibiting, or exploiting any of the Animaye.com Content, is prohibited unless explicitly authorized by the Site. No express or implied rights are provided to users, other than those provided by these Terms of Service. We retain all rights to Animaye.com and all Animaye.com Content. All intellectual and proprietary rights that are associated with Animaye.comin any way, including all copyrights, trademarks, service marks, trade names, are protected by trademark, patent, and trade dress laws, and all applicable intellectual and proprietary rights and laws.
11. Eligibility.You must be at least 18 years old and a resident of the United States to use this Site. If you use Animaye.com as an agent of any business entity, you must be an authorized representative of that business and you agree on behalf of that business to be bound to these Terms of Service. If you do not meet these eligibility requirements or if you do not have the authority to bind your company to these Terms of Service, you must not use this Site.
12. Unauthorized Access. We strictly and explicitly prohibit unauthorized access to Animaye.com. We reserve the right to use any and all means necessary to inhibit unauthorized access. This includes, but is not limited to mapping IP addresses, contacting your Internet Service Provider (ISP), and using program obstructions.
13. Account Termination.Animaye.com reserves the right to terminate or suspend your account or Site access without notice or liability. For example, if we have reason to suspect that you are partaking in illegal activity or you have breached any of these Terms of Service, we may terminate or suspend your account. In the event that your account is terminated or suspended, you will be prohibited from accessing your account, Your Content, the Content, and/or any related data.
15. Indemnity.By reading this you agree that you will indemnify and hold harmless Animaye.com and all of its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, licensors, partners, and suppliers, as well as the directors, employees, officers, agents, and representatives of each of these entities. The terms of this indemnification (hold-harmless) agreement include but are not limited to costs, liabilities, and legal fees from any claim made by a third-party arising from (a) a violation of the Terms of Service, (b) your access to or use of Animaye.com, or (c) any infringement by you or a person using your account of any property, intellectual, or other right of any person or entity. You agree to cooperate with claims as Animaye.com reserves the right to assume exclusive defense and control of any matter in which you are required to compensate us. We will make reasonable efforts to make you aware of any legal claim, action, or proceeding. You may not settle any matter without written consent from us.
16.Warranties, Disclaimers, and Limitations of Liability.
- TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW, THE SITE AND ANY Animaye.com CONTENT ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE,” AND AT YOUR SOLE RISK. ALTHOUGH Animaye.com USES REASONABLE EFFORTS TO ENSURE THAT THE INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THE SITE IS AS ACCURATE AS POSSIBLE, Animaye.com GIVES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND REGARDING THE SITE AND/OR Animaye.com CONTENT POSTED OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE THEREIN.FURTHER, Animaye.com DOES NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, CURRENCY, OR RELIABILITY OF ANY Animaye.com CONTENT THAT THE RESULTS OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SITE OR Animaye.com CONTENT WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, OR THAT THE QUALITY OF THE SITE OR Animaye.com CONTENT WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS.Animaye.com EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS, CONDITIONS, UNDERTAKINGS OR OTHER OBLIGATIONS INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND ANY WARRANTY THAT THE SITE OR Animaye.com CONTENT WILL BE ERROR-FREE OR THAT SUCH ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED.
- Animaye.com MAKES NO WARRANTY WHATSOEVER TO YOU, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE SECURITY OF THE SITE, INCLUDING WITH RESPECT TO THE ABILITY OF UNAUTHORIZED PERSONS TO INTERCEPT OR ACCESS INFORMATION TRANSMITTED BY YOU THROUGH THIS SITE. Animaye.com IS NOT NOR WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE THAT COULD RESULT FROM INTERCEPTION BY THIRD PARTIES OF ANY INFORMATION FOUND IN ANY REPORT OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE.
- ANY Animaye.com CONTENT OR OTHER MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SITE OR THE SERVICE IS DONE AT YOUR SOLE RISK, AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH Animaye.com CONTENT OR MATERIAL.
- NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS, STATUTORY, OR IMPLIED, ARE MADE BY Animaye.com AS TO (1) SITE OPERATION OR FUNCTIONALITY, (2) THE IP RIGHTS, SAFETY, USEFULNESS, LEGALITY, QUALITY, COMPLETENESS, INTEGRITY AND ACCURACY OF ANY SITE CONTENT, WHICH INCLUDES, BUT IS NOT LIMITED TO THE ACCURACY OF BUSINESS INFORMATION AND REVIEWS LISTED ON THE SITE, AND (3) ANY SERVICES AND/OR PRODUCTS SOLD BY LISTED BUSINESSES.
- YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT Animaye.com SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA, OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF Animaye.com HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM: (I) THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SITE; (II) THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES RESULTING FROM THE INABILITY TO ACCESS OR UTILIZE ANY PRODUCTS, DATA, INFORMATION OR SERVICE PURCHASED OR OBTAINED OR MESSAGES RECEIVED OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH OR FROM THE SITE OR THE SERVICE; (III) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA; OR (IV) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE SITE OR THE SERVICE.IN NO EVENT SHALL Animaye.com TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE), OR OTHERWISE EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU, IF ANY, FOR ACCESSING THE SITE.
- SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
17. Release.You agree to release Animaye.com, its members, managers, officers, employees, and agents, from any and all liability and obligations whatsoever in connection with or arising from your use of the Site.If at any time you are not happy with the Site or object to any material within the Site, your sole remedy is to cease using them.
19. Contact Information.Our Terms of Service Policy is intended to provide you with the safest and most secure experience possible.Since offerings and technologies change, we reserve the right to change, modify, add or remove portions of our Policy at any time without prior notice. If you have any questions, or to report a Terms of Service violation, please e-mail us contact@Animaye.com. Any changes in Animaye.com policies will be communicated on this page.
20. Copyright and Copyright Notices. Animaye.com respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same.If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide Animaye.com Copyright Agent with the following information:
- an electronic or physical signature of the owner or person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site sufficient to allow us to locate the allegedly infringing material;
- your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.